Offering Customized Business Insurance Policies
Every business has assets to protect. The question is which insurance company provides the best protection? While searching for online quotes is a good start at learning the answer to this question, your business would be better served by speaking with an experienced insurance professional in your area.
Latta Insurance Services has been providing full-service insurance packages to businesses since 1885. We have experience writing policies for all variety of businesses, from main street businesses and small- and medium-sized light manufacturing to hunting preserves and hunting clubs. Whether you are seeking quotes for a new business owner policy, general liability coverage or a workers compensation package, we are here to help.
Writing Insurance Portfolios for Specialized Businesses
While there are a variety of insurance policies that every business should consider, such as life and health insurance or business auto coverage, each company also has distinctive characteristics and assets that require special attention. At Latta Insurance Services, we know how to identify such assets or risks, especially in niche markets:
- Wet marine: For 30 years, we have been providing coverage for all wet marine workers and employers, including longshoreman and harbor workers, stevedores and wharfingers. We understand unique aspects of wet marine insurance, including how to properly value vessels and how to write proper pollution coverage, as well as how to handle general protection against basic losses caused by fire, vandalism or theft.
- Auto dealerships: Whether you have a franchise or own a used car dealership, we can seek out the coverage you need to protect your business. Our more than 40 years of personally handling these policies allows us to explain in detail the benefits of garage keeper’s liability, legal liability, odometer liability and other special insurance coverage.
- Municipalities: We have access to solid markets that specialize in covering the risks and liabilities of cities, counties and other governmental bodies. For more than 30 years, we have handled the specific needs of municipalities, ranging from basic public entity management liability and errors and omissions (E&O) to newer coverage, such as cyber liability. We welcome all bidding opportunities and make ourselves available to mayors, city managers, risk managers and clerks whenever questions about coverage arise.
- Energy: The coal, oil and gas industries present unique challenges to insurance agencies with little experience working in these fields. At Latta Insurance Services, we do not shy away from learning about complex issues or tackling tough risks. We are available to insure all variety of energy workers, including blasters, drill bit manufacturers, and oil and gas lease operators. Reach out to us to find the right markets to protect you from loss.
- Nonprofits and social services: Our independent insurance agents are committed to supporting our community. We take pride in offering full-service coverage to nonprofit organizations in Kentucky and Indiana. Discuss your need for directors and officers (D&O) liability coverage, general liability and more with our knowledgeable team.
Contact Latta Insurance Services for General Liability and Workers Comp Quotes
In Kentucky, we serve businesses in all communities, including those in Henderson, Owensboro, Morganfield, Sturgis, Dixon, Providence and Corydon. We also assist businesses located in and around Evansville and Newburgh, Indiana. Contact our business insurance agency online or call us at 270-827-3543 to schedule a meeting with one of our experienced agents. From there, we can help you create a business insurance package that truly matches your risk tolerance.